Three Minute Heroes #HearMeOut
As avid supports of #MentalHealthAwarenessWeek, #DrunkOnMusic are proud to reach out to you with news of a new album. An album that not only supports the best in new music but simultaneously raises awareness of mental health issues within the young.
Three Minute Heroes is a Warren Youth Project Initiative integrating Music & Mental Health. Based in Hull (UK) the Warren have taken successful musicians and connected them with 120 young people from 7 schools across East Yorkshire, as a way for them to express their feelings through lyrics & music.
Lead single is the darkly poetic Stingray – a collaboration between post-punks favourites La Bete Blooms & EMBRS, Other noteable tracks are It’s Been A While by False Advertising, Bed Mood by Serial Chiller (premiered by Overblown & Home by The Mighty And The Moon.
17 artists made this beautiful body of work which is FREE to download or available to buy on CD. Check out their website for more details and please help us spread the word.
Check out the track listing –
1. Mamma’s Boy – FRONTEERS
2. Famous – BLACK LIME…
3. I Still Dream – EMBRS & La Bête Blooms
4. Home – The Mighty and the Moon
5. Paint A New Picture – Ruth Scott ft Kristian Eastwood
6. It’s Been A While – False Advertising
7. Bed Mood – Serial Chiller
8. I Want To Be Human – The Quicksilver Kings
9. Over Think – Elwhaeko
10. Dead Langer – Hillbilly Troupe
11. See, Hear, Speak – The Dyr Sister
12. Dance: Happy Dance – Waste of Paint
13. Skeletons – Crooked Weather
14. Egg – The Froot ’67
15. December – CHAMBERS